Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk
Register today using the links below. The annual conference will be held at the Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk.
Click here to make your hotel reservations.
Click here to download the full registration brochure.
Click here for the two page registration form only.
Only able to attend for one-day? ASCT offers one-day passes!
To register for a one day pass (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) use the PDF form above. Indicate the day(s) you would like a one-day pass and email, mail or fax it to ASCT.
Students: register using the above PDF form, so ASCT may process your complimentary registration!
1. First: log in using your username/email and personal password. If you do not have a log in, create an account using the link on the bottom left of page.
2. Click "Register for Conference" button on upper left side of web page
3. Proceed through registration steps selecting workshops, lunches, tour, etc
4. Checkout and review registration before payment processing
Not a current member? First, log in or create an account and select a one or two year membership option. Then, proceed with registering for the annual conference.
Be sure to register by March 27 to receive the early bird registration discounts. We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!
Congratulations to the 2017 National Cytotechnology Day design contest winner, Allison Yelton!
Allison's winning design: "At every cell, we stare. For every patient, we care."
Don't forget, May 13 is NCD Day!
Join ASCT and Make a Difference in Your Profession
Thirty-seven years after its founding, and the ASCT is still focused on being the collective voice for Cytotechnologists. As Cytotechnology changes, you change; and as you change, the ASCT changes to serve you and the profession! The ASCT serves as your resource to stay current with critical issues such as workload, proficiency testing, licensure, continuing education and workforce and bringing Cytotechnologists’ needs and ideas to the forefront in their ever changing work environment.
Your continuing and active support is essential to the ASCT in order to remain the society that represents our profession. We look forward to your continued involvement and support of ASCT. Click here to learn about the ASCT benefits.
Joining or renewing your ASCT membership is easy! You may renew online following the steps below or print the PDF application, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 919-787-4916 or mail to the address on the form.
How to Renew Online:
- Log in on the left with your personal user name/email and selected password.
- Click "renew your membership" on the upper left-hand side of the page.
- Click "Become a member" if newly joining or "Continue to renewal process" if renewing and select your membership type.
- Follow the steps to continue to checkout.
**If you have forgotten your user name or password log in and receive an error message, please contact email@example.com and we will reset your password.