Membership renewals will be mailed in the next few weeks. Please do not forget to renew your membership. You are important to this society!
As the future ahead of us is changing, it is very important to stay connected and share valuable ideas on how to keep our profession stronger and relevant. The ASCT stands behind the motto that when we work together, we can shape our future.
Thank you, again, for joining and contiuing your membership with the American Society for Cytotechnology. Please continue to enjoy the many benefits of your membership!
All categories open to International Members
- General or Associate Membership - $60 per year
- Retired Membership - $30 per year
- Student Membership - $20 per year (ASCT is extending the $20.00 membership rate for students for one year following graduation).
- General or Associate Membership (2 years) - $115
ASCT Membership has many privileges:
- The Voice, the official newsletter of the ASCT. The Voice will be your resource guide to current topics and trends in our field.
- Discounts on ASCT educational webinars, publications and products, and registration at the ASCT Annual Conference.
- Quality Assessment Workbenches
- The knowledge that you are supporting your fellow cytotechnologists who volunteer as ASCT Officers, Regional Directors and Committee Chairs.
- Access to "Ask ASCT". As an ASCT member you now have access to a wealth of knowledge and resources. Visit the Member’s Only Section to access “Ask ASCT” and view the directory of topics and contacts. You can email your questions directly from the website.
- Trying to track down a long lost colleague? The ASCT Membership Directory is at your service. The directory is located in the Members Only section of the website. Not a member? Join ASCT or renew your membership today! International members are accepted in all membership categories.
- Career Center
- 2014 revised Introduction to the Cytopreparation Laboratory online course
How to join ASCT or renew your ASCT membership
ASCT membership is easy to complete online by following the instructions below.
You may complete your membership renewal online
or print an application form
and send it in via mail or fax. International members are welcomed in all categories.
- If you are a current member, log into the website with your user ID and password and then click on Update Profile on the left-hand side of the screen to continue your renewal process and make any contact information changes.
- If you are a new member, please click here in order to set up your user profile.
- In order to access your online account, please be sure to first set up your user name and password
Join ASCT and Make a Difference in Your Profession
The field of Cytology is evolving at a more rapid pace than ever. The ASCT continues to have an integral role in representing cytotechnologists’ professional needs. The ASCT serves as a resource for you to stay abreast of critical issues such as workload, proficiency testing, licensure, continuing education and workforce. The ASCT is the only national organization that is the collective voice solely for Cytotechnologists.
Your support as a continuing and active member is essential to assure that the ASCT remains as the society that represents us. Your membership and involvement in the ASCT directly improves our ability to serve your personal needs, as well as the needs of our profession. With your help, the ASCT will continue to be a reliable source of information regarding the issues and challenges that face our profession.
ASCT would like to thank the following exhibitors for their generous support of the 2014 Annual Conference
ASCT Services, Inc.
Sakura Finetek USA
StatLab Medical Products
2014 Award Winners
Visit the Awards page to learn who won the prestigious Holmquist Award, Allen Award for Writing, Presidents Award and the popular Student Case Presentations!