Click here to download a PDF version of the membership application.
Membership Categories: (International members are accepted in all categories).
General Membership: open to Cytotechnologists, Pathologists, Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians, PhDs and International members. General membership dues are $60 per year.
Student Membership: open to students enrolled in approved schools of cytotechnology. A letter from the school (including completion date) should be submitted to ASCT. Student membership is complimentary.
Student Membership (first year out of school, Post Grad): upon graduation, current student members receive half price membership $30 per year (one year membership).
Associate Membership: open to all other individuals both national and international interested in diagnostic cytology who do not qualify for the other membership categories. Associate membership dues are $60 per year.
Retired Membership: open to those who have worked in the field 10+ years, have officially retired from the profession and no longer work in cytology or related fields (sales rep, etc.) Dues are $30 per year.
Two-Year General or Associate Membership:
This only applies to General and Associate Membership Categories. Dues are $115.
New members will receive their membership ID number within three weeks. We look forward to your participation in our professional organization.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
ASCT Membership has many privileges:
- The Voice, the official newsletter of the ASCT. The Voice will be your resource guide to current topics and trends in our field.
- Discounts on ASCT educational webinars, publications and products, and registration at the ASCT Annual Conference.
- Quality Assessment Workbenches
- The knowledge that you are supporting your fellow cytotechnologists who volunteer as ASCT Officers, Regional Directors and Committee Chairs.
- Access to "Ask ASCT". As an ASCT member you now have access to a wealth of knowledge and resources. Visit the Member’s Only Section to access “Ask ASCT” and view the directory of topics and contacts. You can email your questions directly from the website.
- Trying to track down a long lost colleague? The ASCT Membership Directory is at your service.
- Career Center
- Introduction to the Cytopreparation Laboratory online course